Online Workshop: Who will buy this wonderful artwork?
Workshop for art world professionals
Date: Oct. 22, 2018, 7:30 p.m. - Oct. 1, 2018, 9 p.m. UK time (see time converter)
Speakers: Susan J Mumford
Price: £5 - £17
No artist, ever, has gone in for art because their first-choice career as a car salesman was taken. Still, there’s a psychology to selling that works for art sales too, and that every artist can put into practice. This talk will tell you how to successfully sell your art and develop different income streams so you can keep on happily making more of it.
How to Sell Art FAQs to be answered - a selection:
- What's stopping people who like my pieces from buying them?
- Do I have to offer discounts in order to sell pieces?
- I hate 'selling'. What do I do?
- How do I offer discounts without sounding desperate?
- What can be done to make it seemingly urgent for someone to buy a piece?
- How do I tap into buyer psychology? And will this help sell more?
- What experience is neeed to convince people that I'm a professional artist who's worth buying from?
You'll leave this interactive webinar with an improved understanding of how to going about successfully selling art.
This is the second in a series of three webinars designed to address the core questions and challenges artists often face when building a professional career + business.
About the speaker:
Susan Mumford is a game-changer in the 21st Century art world. She’s an entrepreneur, mentor, speaker and author. While running a gallery in Soho, London, she founded the Association of Women Art Dealers (AWAD), a non-profit trade network with London, New York and Virtual chapters. Several years later, she started Be Smart About Art, a professional development and membership organisation that helps art world professionals thrive in a changing industry. In late 2015, her first book was published: Art is your life. Make it your living.
----------Full refunds are available until 24 hours before the webinar takes place.