#Tweet, like, follow, pin?!
Social media for success: An insightful workshop with expert Keren Lerner
Date: Dec. 4, 2012, 6:30 p.m. - Dec. 4, 2012, 8:30 p.m. UK time (see time converter)
NearDesk | View 61 | 61 Southwark Street | London SE1 0HL
Tube: London Bridge, Southwark
Price: Members £25 | Full £45
We are delighted to announce a two-hour overview of social media, which will provide attendees a foundation for developing an effective social media platform.
You will benefit from this session if you are:
- An experienced Social Media users who wishes to ensure you are using the best practices and tools available;
- An art professional who dip in and out of Social Media - you may have a not-so-frequently updated Linked-In profile and perhaps a Facebook page but you would like to find ways to make the most of these tools in a time-efficient manner; and
- Social Media novices who would like an overview of the key features of the most relevant social media platforms to pick the essential ones for their business.
This 2 hour insightful workshop will take you through the Social Media essentials that artists and art dealers need to be aware of to improve your presence on-line and accordingly develop your business. The content will include examples and best practices and it has been designed to be interactive so bring your questions to the session.
Top Left Design is very active on these amazing free social media tools and Keren will share with you their learnings. Many people use Social Media but not always in an effective manner - Here are some of the most common mistakes:
- Posting overly salesy messages
- Not posting often enough
- Streaming the same messages on all the different platforms
- Not taking advantage of Wordpress blogs
- Not filling their profiles correctly
- Not interacting enough or with the right people
In addition to preventing these mistakes, during the workshop we will look at:
- Why Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Linkedin are good for your business
- DOs and DON'Ts of Social Media
- Case Studies and Examples
- How to create a following on Twitter
- How to use Facebook for business
- Which social media tools are right for your business?
- Where design is important with Social Media
If it's in the list then you will experience it!